consetuer adipcing elit
Logical Operation’s self-paced Tableau training bundles offer an affordable alternative for learners who are seeking the flexibility to learn on their own schedule. We at Logical Operations recognize that your time is valuable, so this self-paced bundle is designed to help you get the most out of Tableau. These bundles come with industry-leading curriculum, videos, and practice exercises, all performed in a cutting-edge virtual lab environment where you can practice and learn at your own pace. Whether you are just learning the basics or preparing for your Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate Certification, these bundles will provide you with everything you need to become a Tableau Master.
How the Kit Works:
After placing your order, you will receive an email from [email protected] with an access key and instructions for how to redeem it on the Logical Operations CHOICE digital learning platform. Once inside the platform, you will have access to the digital content in PDF, ePub, and through an online e-Reader. You will also receive access to a virtual sandbox environment, called a LogicalLAB, which is pre-loaded with all the activities referenced in the courseware. You can then study each chapter, watch the Spotlight videos to reinforce the content covered in the courseware, and do hands-on activities at your own pace. When you’ve completed the course, you can test your knowledge against our included checklists and assessments.
This self-paced training bundle is designed for professionals in a variety of job roles who currently use Tableau, or who would like to use Tableau, to perform numerical or general data analysis, visualization, and reporting. They need to provide data visualizations from multiple data sources, or combine data to show comparisons, manipulate data through calculations, create interactive visualizations, or create visualizations that showcase insights from statistical analysis.
This course is also designed for students who plan to obtain Tableau® Desktop Qualified Associate certification, which requires candidates to pass the Desktop Qualified Associate exam.
What You’ll Learn in Tableau® Desktop: Part 1:
- Identify and configure basic functions of Tableau
- Connect to data sources, import data into Tableau, and save Tableau files
- Create views and customize data in visualizations
- Manage, sort, and group data
- Save and share data sources and workbooks
- Filter data in views
- Customize visualizations with annotations, highlights, and advanced features
- Create maps, dashboards, and stories.
What You’ll Learn in Tableau® Desktop: Part 2:
· Blend data to visualize relationships.
· Join data.
· Access data in PDFs.
· Refine visualizations with sets and parameters.
· Manipulate data with calculations.
· Visualize data with advanced calculations.
· Perform statistical analysis and forecasting.
· Enrich visualizations, dashboards, and maps.
|Days Of Training||4.0|
|Product Type||Digital Courseware|
|Publication Date||2019-04-11 00:00:00|
|Secondary Category||IT Management|